Quickly and easily remove tough slag and dross buildup from your laser support surface. The Slaghog® works on Copper as well as Steel support slats and can be operated on the unused laser bed while the machine is running. Perform cleaning from one side of cutting bed with a single operator. You will not find a better slat cleaner anywhere!
We ship to New Zealand, email us for delivery details.
FINAL DAYS AT THIS PRICE. PRICE INCREASING SOON
- Power: 4 Amp 220V single phase
- Weight: 21.3 Kg
- Overall Length: 2.21m
- Slat Thickness (Standard Slat): 1.9mm - 6.35mm
- Slat Thickness (Narrow Slat): 3mm
- Slat Length: 1250mm - 2000mm
- Min spacing between slats (Standard Slat): 44.5mm
- Min spacing between slats (Narrow Slat): 31.75mm
TWO VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR EITHER STANDARD SLAT OR NARROW SLAT SPACING.
Both versions are physically similar with the Standard Slat Slaghog™ having larger diameter cutters and the Narrow Slat Slaghog™ having smaller 1 inch cutters to fit between narrow spaced slats.
- Slat Cleaning can be performed on unused bed during machine operation
- Cleans a standard bed in approximately 15 min
- For use on most manufactures laser machines
- Dual cutters lift slag from both sides of the slats.
- Changing the cutters accommodates different slat thicknesses.
- Simple to start and stop: may be turned on or off at motor box or end of handle.
- Resettable over-current protection
- Integrated wheels allow for quick use when placing on machine
- Stores in upright position
Refurbishment options available here
Download SlatPro brochure here
Download SlagHog SH2 220V user manual here
*Standard (1.75" min) Slat Spacing not available in 11g Cutter Size (available in 11/12ga)
**Narrow (1.25") Slat Spacing ONLY available with 11g Cutter Size
***Free shipping only in mainland North America