LaserThings are proud to offer the re-manufactured LAS Bystronic Bysprint Fiber cutting machine with 3kw IPG Fiber laser. Re-manufactured in Australia, this Laser Automation Services Bysprint Fiber has now been delivered. The next project is already underway.
This machine features new control and PLC, upgraded motors and overhauled Z-axis with new style fiber laser head from Raytools and laser source from IPG Photonics.
• 3KW IPG YLR Fiber Laser Source 50um fiber.
• Raytools auto focusing head.
• NC controlled nitrogen and oxygen
• Full Dynamic Gas monitoring system ( Developed by Laser Automation)
• Delta Servo motors and drives.
• Custom Cypcut control system by Laser Automation
• No additional software required for programming. Additional software available.
• Full safety enclosure with interlocks CE compliant.
• Level bed exchange
• Working area 3050mm x 1550mm
• Including Keller ( German) dust extractor
• Chiller Inclusive.
• Automatic nozzle cleaning
• Swiss made main machine and European and Japanese replacement components used in re-manufacturing
• 12 months manufacturers warranty on parts and labour
• 6 months of cutting consumables provided
• Australia wide technical support
• Machine is fully re-manufactured from the base up, all motion system, gas system, laser system and control system components have been replaced with new parts to ensure machine is reliable and stable.
• All material test cut samples are provided with the machine to ensure cutting parameters are stable and set up as per individual machine.
• True jump speed 100m/minute
• X/Y positioning accuracy 0.02mm
• X/Y repeated positioning accuracy +/- 0.02mm
• Wave length 1064nm
• Maximum cutting speed on 3KW 35-50m/minute on 1mm stainless steel
• Machine rated maximum cutting speed 70m/minute
• Maximum acceleration speed 2G
• Voltage 415V @ 50HZ
• Power requirement everything inclusive 18KW
Cutting Thicknesses on 3KW:
• Stainless Steel - 12mm
• Aluminium - 10mm
• Carbon Steel - 25mm
• Galvanised Steel - 8mm
• Brass - 6mm
• Copper - 4mm (high risk of damage to fiber)
UPDATE. This machine has been sold. The next machine available will offer a material sheet size of 2m x 4m and a laser power of 6KW.
Register your interest below.